Posted: Saturday, January 02, 2016
It’s a new year and a lot of things happened this past year in 2015. I wanted to recap what I did and what my goals are for 2016. I am going to get really granular with the goals, but I have to keep this post short because I’m moving, as this is being posted, and I gotta be brief. Enjoy!
Here are some highlights from 2015:
- Started writing a regular blog on this platform
- Shifted my artistic focus to caricatures with an emphasis on storytelling
- Began my 500 Challenge (drawing 500 caricatures in 500 days)
- Drew caricatures of some pretty neat people I’ve admired and had them comment and/or acknowledge my work.
Here is what I am striving for in 2016
- Experiment more in other media and go deeper in digital and traditional
- Create more finished pieces (at least 9 really tight ones)
- Do a workshop or have a starter e-book
I’ll be going more into what other media types I plan to use, the specific people I plan to caricature (and why I chose them), and what the workshop or e-book will be about. Stay tuned for updates!